08 March 2007

ASS on the 24th

After reading Josh's comment about the 10th being better for him I decided that the 24th works better for me. :-P

Actually, Matt wasn't able to switch to a lunch shift on Saturday so we'll have to wait until the 24th. Please comment on ideas for a theme or I'll make you all wear baby bonnets and watch the teletubbies (yes, it's true, I'm pure evil!)

4 comments:

Matthew Trisler said...

Actually, baby bonnets and teletubbies sounds fun. What say we drop some acid and watch Boobah instead, though?

abby said...

the 24th sounds good to me. sarah and kjosh and i are performing in an acapella trio[+2] the following sunday and have a rehearsal the afternoon of the 24th, which should be finished in time to get some a.s.s. if not- i can't speak for them- but i'll still be there, if a tad late.

theme. theme. i'll think about it. what do i feel like drinking? martinis. dirty ones. what theme goes with martinis? rat pack movies? james bond? CASABLANCA (blanca... blanca... blanca...)

clearly i don't know. i'd say let's also schedule another a.s.s. for late april at my place(sometime after easter), when our europe video is hopefully finished and we can celebrate by imbibing a veritable smorgasboard of european beverages. one per country visited? thats only... 10. we'll make them shot sized so we're not all dead by the end of the night.

Josh said...

well - the world is full of bastard coated bastards with a bastard filling - so it's all good. i can't in good faith dupe anyone into thinking i have a social life. 24th is great. see you bastards then.

(Anonymous) said...

And tentatively speaking, I think I might be able to make it, too. I definitely like the suggestion of the one for next month, too.