In the spirit of vanity I present an argument of gargantuan import against the use of the New Year's ASS 2 picture at the top of the blog: I am absent.
Yes, I find myself entirely outside the scope of the image. Even the neo-Beatle doo atop our esteemed colleague S.S. Russell's head is in view. A significant portion of my significant other is presented as a significant member of the ASS crew, but not I. I am of the void. I am ASS-less.
Can anyone save me from this stupifying nether-world? Can anyone reach a stone-steady hand into the abyss of abstraction and pull me back into the warmth of humanity? Bring me back into the fold, ASSers, and love me as sure and as true as you love your booze.
Until then, I shall hold up my glass. Just . . . outside . . . of view . . .
04 February 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm on it. I noticed the problem, but this got (at least part) of more of us than any other picture. You and Noah are due for inclusion. I'll figure something out.
matthew may rue the day he ever gave me administrative rights, but here you go...
Much appreciated [beat chest twice, flip peace sign]
Most of my right hand made it in, but I feel Matt's ASSlessness. Makes a guy feel loved to be included. Thanks, y'all.
Post a Comment