Delightful to see you all Saturday night. It's becoming clearer with each passing week that my social circle has somehow over the past year turned into an elongated ellipse. The night before Haley and I were able to spend some time with you all in Muncie, we were hanging out with some friends in Avon, putting our weekend's social scenes about an hour and a half from each other. I fear that this distance will slowly make us strangers, and I vow to do my part to prevent that from happening. I don't want to become that guy who shows up and only is able to make conversation about "Hey, remember that time when...". You're all simply too freakin cool for me to even think about letting such relational decay take place.
So here's to the future, and here's to A.S.S.
23 April 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad you could make it! Banana puddings aside - it was good to see you again [I missed the last A.S.S.].
Post a Comment