Welcome, Matt! Glad to see a new name crop up on the A.S.S. Blog! To help you get those creative blogging juices flowing... I have a writing prompt for you. I think you should be the one to develop the new dictionary definition for use of "Rumsfeld" as a verb. You now have 25 minutes to complete this task. Use a number 2 pencil only. Do not go outside the oval spaces when you mark your answer. If you change your answer, erase your original answer completely.
17 October 2006
Blogging Prompt for Matt:
Welcome, Matt! Glad to see a new name crop up on the A.S.S. Blog! To help you get those creative blogging juices flowing... I have a writing prompt for you. I think you should be the one to develop the new dictionary definition for use of "Rumsfeld" as a verb. You now have 25 minutes to complete this task. Use a number 2 pencil only. Do not go outside the oval spaces when you mark your answer. If you change your answer, erase your original answer completely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment