26 October 2006

Fellow Asses

In regards to the costume party this Saturday (AKA Scary ASS, Costume ASS, Dress up your ASS) feel free to bring a snacky food. I will be making some sort of cookie and possibly some pumpkin bread. So candy or other snacks are welcome.

Also if everyone could bring a few $$ for the booze that would also be fabulous. We will be having apple cider (hot or cold) with rum in it. I've never actually had this, but I am hoping it will be good. I guess if someone wanted to bring some Woodchuck in case the rum and cider is bad that would be welcome in place of $$.

I am also not sure as to what movie we will be watching. It will have to be a semi scary movie that's not to gory. I'll see what I can do. Maybe we'll revisit some classics like Arsnic and Old Lace (not really scary, but still entertaining).

Any movie suggestions are welcome, but I have VETO rights because I am a chicken.

Looking forward to seeing you all on Saturday.

No comments: