Being that I own both Young Frankenstein and Night of the Living Dead, I will bring those.
Zombie gore, as long as it's the slow, lumbering kind of zombie and not the truly scary Olympic athlete zombie from 28 Days Later does get the thumbs-up from Amber.
I wish to veto Rocky Horror. I just think it's dumb. And the fact that it's trying to be dumb only makes it worse. Shawn of the Dead works excellently because it's just a good zombie movie, and it also happens to be the best kind of romantic comedy. Kind of like how Spinal Tap works because they actually had better songs than the people they were making fun of.
Also, I don't care how ridiculous and dumb Jason X is, I'm still having undead-in-space-murderer nightmares.
With that, I'm going to bed. Goodnight, A.S.S.-faces.
27 October 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't want to start a flame war here, but the 28 Days Later zombies were SO believable. THAT is the way zombies move.
It's a simple matter of nutrition, people. This gray matter is the very stuff of existence. So by subsisting on nothing but human brain - I would be fast - lickity split fast. Crazy fast. Not the slow, 'I barely have enough energy to move' post-person you see in classic zombie movies. I realize the horrid, tortoise getting his victim is frightening. I just don't think that is realistic.
My $.02
josh.
Post a Comment