Hello. Bonjour. Guten Tag.
That out of the way, the upcoming comings. I'm working on a Christmas mixtape, a .zip file of which I will link to later. It won't be all Christmas music, because, well, gag. Maybe today, Samad, maybe tomorrow. It's coming. Never you mind when, just keep an eye out. It'll be a violation of the terms of service for my school's hosting account, so I can't keep it up long.
In the meantime, entertain yourself with the impossible struggle of making Marmaduke funny. Have fun keeping warm, you dummies! By which I mean not that you are stupid for living in a climate as temperate as central/east-central Indiana, but merely that you are all as simultaneously adorable and creepy as a ventriloquist's dummy. Except that I actually believe that you are speaking under your own volition.
Actually, I take the whole 'dummy' thing back. I love you guys. I'm just bitter that I can't get this guy's hand out of my back.
04 December 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment