After being triple-dog dared to post (not really), and after tryng really hard to find stuff to do (not really) this weekend, I'll just post some ideas to get the ball rolling.I think we should hang out this weekend but have no idea what we should do. I'm pretty sure something hot and sweet should be involved (mocha anyone?) and perhaps some type of movie? Initially, grand thoughts of going to Indy, gazing at perfectly decorated trees inside million dollar mansions (Lilly) or perhaps finding presents we all still need to purchase (I haven't started) or maybe watching Tom Hanks' gigantic CG head move around the screen (IMAX is showing The Polar Express). But then I realized I didn't want to spend too much, or create hassle when the most important thing was just to, well, hang out (really).
So I'm open to suggestions. Let's do stuff. And plan it quickly. Now. Go.
1 comment:
Now? Oh, geez. Um . . . !! I uh . . . B . . .ca . . . bblbbl . . . shit. Must think . . . Hey, we could . . . UGH [hitting head] too much PRESSURE!!!
Post a Comment