16 November 2006

The Pizza Party

Hey Matthew, can we get this onto the links list? If so, I don't know how. I just wonder if we might want to resurrect it for certain sorts of posts.

Or perhaps it should just be magestically frozen in time, as is. Who knows . . .

http://thepizzaparty.blogspot.com

Inside joke alert!!

"Hiiiiiiii! I'm at the pizza paaaaaar-teeeeeee. Where's my mom and dad?"

Speaking of inside jokes, where is Scottypants? He's a former Pizza Partier AND an ASSer. Donde estan sus contribuciaciones? Please use the comment feature to petition for Scott Russell to join (or is he listed already? can't check while posting . . .) and make himself heard!

XOXOXO,
Matt

1 comment:

abby said...

mmhmm. and scott is not the only one. there are several A.S.S.er's who are still abstaining from the blog. what gives people? too cool to blog? fact is, i know all of you... and none of you are THAT cool. so GET ON IT!

NOW.

GO.

DO IT.

I am officially trying to rumsfeld you into it!