And as I have yet to go home and vote, because like a ninny, I forgot to sign up for an absentee ballot (and I didn't work in Noblesville today, because it's a waiver day, so teachers can vote), any slowdown is kind of irritating.
Hey, speaking of irritations, how about that cat that may or may not be yours floating around your neighborhood? Yeah, the one that wakes you up way too early with its loud crying... wanna catch it? Trap it humanely using equipment of dubious legality? Instructables has posted instructions for a humane, milk crate-based cat trap. Amusing, even if it turns out you've already gotten your hands on a humane live animal trap.
Also, I have to say that Hard Day's Night is actually one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. It's got a very Peter Sellers/Fred Armisen type of humor, in that the humor lies as much in the character as in the dialogue. Each of the Beatles, though he plays himself, is also playing a fairly elaborate character/caricature. And oh, the hijinx! Seriously, though, Abby, give me the word, and I'll lend it out.
07 November 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i'll recant my never intending to see "a hard days night" and take you up on that, matthew. thanks.
Post a Comment